(erielack) Freight Photos

I am lucky to have people who are will to share.  The last bunch of
freight car photos seems to have made a big hit.  Hopefully I will be
able to add more Erie/DL&W/EL material in the future.

I do plan on capturing a few of the threads from this site.  I maintain
copies of most email and will try and capture things that I find interesting
for future reference.

I the thing to be placed on line, the F-3 manual is about completed. I
have photos to add to the Union, B&LE, and many more B&O photos.  I can
only place on line material that I have.  Now that I have a better OCR
capability, I can add more of the Annual Reports that Larry Berger sent
me.

              George Elwood
             Erie Lackawanna
         and Other Fallen Flags