(erielack) NEW ERIE-LACKAWANNA COLOR PRINT

My good friend and fellow E-L fan and modeller, Ed Petras has just competed
work on a lovely color painting which is being released as a print very
shortly. I was priviledged to watch the progress on the original in Ed's
studio over the past couple of months and think it will be well received by
both E-L enthusiasts and Alco PA fans. It is taken from a photograph of a
fantrip with a pair of PA's trailing an E-8 shown passing under a cantilever
signal bridgw with moutain scenery in the background. The entire train is in
the marroon and grey sceme with a streamlined ex-Erie baggage car trailing
ex-DL&W streamlined coaches.

Tentative pricing is $25.00 for  unsigned prints and $30.00 for a signed copy.

Contact Ed at 80-B Jersey Avenue, P.O. Box 4371, Port Jervis, NY 12771. Phone
number (914) 858-2645.

Ed does not have an answering machine and is not online. He's a 60's kind of
guy whom some of you may know as the founder of Roller Bearing Models,
producers of fine craftsman HO kits all taken from equipment Ed photographed
and researched on the E-L. Ed also does custom model building and painting in
all scales. Those who know him as I do know he's a stickler for details and
accuracy and his work is first class.

Al Holleuffer