(erielack) EL Trainnut page changes

Hi Gang-

We've updated our HO scale items for sale page with new items today. The
direct URL is:

http://www.blast.net/pamela/el/ForSale1.htm

Very soon, we will be moving all our EL/train related pages to the Blue
Moon/Railfan Network thanks to J. Henry Priebe, Jr.  We ran out of space
locally for the train related pictures, however the Jordan Comedy Network
is going to remain at blast.net and baz.com and links between the three
will be put in place.   This will now mean that we will be spread over
three different servers, one in Whitehouse, NJ, one in San Francisco, CA
and one in Buffalo, NY.  Sounds like a mess, but it really is progress. The
present EL pictures URL is listed below and we'll let you know when it
changes.

http://www.blast.net/pamela/el/ELsecondpage/elhome2.htm

The EL/train pictures 'from the beginning' will be put back up in an
archive arrangement and many new pictures for your enjoyment will be added
to the "newly placed" site.  We have also recently added direct links to
some of the EL web sites including, George Elwood's "Fallen Flags" site,
the EL list photo/member pages, the Railfan Network and the Lackawanna
Terminal Railway.  If anyone else would like their site to be linked, send
me the details and we'll work it in.

In addition, our continuing story of "4 HO layouts with pictures" will be
added to, with our next chapter being the "Erie Lackawanna New York
Division, Hoboken to Port Jervis" layout.  This is a massive effort and
will be spread out over four "pages" with access to diagrams and pictures
by specific links.  This should avoid the "long download" times that some
people have told us about.  Some people have asked if this is an extention
of our 'Comedy Network'.  It isn't officially, but that's just the way I
write things, with a humorous overtone.  This URL, too, will change in the
near future.  Again, the "layout story" URL is listed below if you haven't
seen it yet.

http://www.blast.net/pamela/BWLayoutImages/OaklandLayout/OaklandLayout.htm

And as usual, our Comedy Network will remain in place on our local server
and can be accessed through the URL listed below my sign off name.
Hopefully, when we have a chance, we will be adding new jokes, executable
games/files and comedy pictures to those site pages.

Thanks for your patience and we'll let you know when the conversion to our
new site is ready for public viewing.

BTW, yesterday afternoon (Friday), I spotted two GP35's? in Conrail blue
standing on the overpass of Route 31 in Washington, NJ coming back from a
golf day.  According to the last string about Washington, NJ, I thought
Tuesday and Thursday were work days at Washington yard?  Anybody know what
they were doing there??  And yes, I took a picture with my Kodak Instamatic
120 (vintage 1968) and I'll put it up ASAP (that is, if the camera worked
and the Dunkin Donuts sign didn't get in the way).

Jay (Joe) Jordan
mailto: "pamela_@_blast.net"
http://www.blast.net/pamela for the Jordan Comedy Network & Train Nut page