RE: (erielack) 1883 BLE Card from NYLE&W Engineer

Although I am not interested in these particular items, I would just like to
add my two cents worth.  I don't know why anyone would be offended by this,
call it an "ad" if you like.  We all have an interest in Erie, E-L, & DL&W
heritage, or we wouldn't be here.  When an item that peaks my interest
becomes available, I sure would be glad if someone on the list made me aware
of it.  I think most of us are collectors of at least some railroad
memorabilia.  Anything that remotely ties to EL history should be welcome
here!

Gary Morgan
ELHS #2384