Re: (erielack) Erie/EL "G" Scale Decals

Funny you should mention it. I was going back through to see what
Lackawanna decals I could get for the Aristo RS-3 and USA NW-2 plus
reasonable caboose decals.

Anyway, Robert Dustin (Phone/Fax 617-527-2247, email "lsdecals_@_aol.com")
does make large scale Erie, Lackawanna and EL decals. Unfortunately for
me mostly Erie and EL.

You can order his catalog at:

	Robert Dustin
	334 Auburndale Avenue
	Newton, MA  02466

I believe the catalog price was $5.00.

This all brings up something I was going to ask anyway, would anyone
else be willing to share the cost of getting large scale Lackawanna
Diesel and Caboose decals produced? Paul you want to try your hand at
large scale decals? You all ready have the Lackawanna caboose decals in
HO anyway right? ;-)

Regards,

Will Shultz