Re: (erielack) Port Jervis Depot

Fred-
I've tried to read the little sign in the front window of the Port Jervis
station in a picture of it I have, but I'm sorry even read it with a
magnifying glass.

Call the Erie Hotel which is next door to the station.  The last time I was
in there in March (and they have some great Erie pictures on the walls of
the bar room;ie roundhouse, overall yards in the 20's, crews and steam
engines, etc.), the guy who owns the hotel also owns the depot and people
there probably would know the hours of operation of the museum.

- -Joe Jordan