(erielack) FW: info on Andover, New York

Got this question today... anyone know how to help here?

	- Paul

- -----Original Message-----
From: "username_@_aldus.northnet.org" [mailto:username@aldus.northnet.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 1998 3:24 AM
To: "paultup_@_interactive.net"
Subject: info on Andover, New York

Paul-
Hello. I'm a music teacher but also new to HO modeling and history.
My grandfather was William Alderson and worked on the EL for 50+ yrs.
retiring about 1960. He worked the depot in Andover, NY for most of
his lifetime. My family has little or no recollection of any of this
stuff. How could I find out more about him and his long association
with the EL?
Thanks for any help you could give me on this vague topic.

W. David Alderson-e-mail me at "wda82353_@_northnet.org"