Re: (erielack) EL overpass at RT 34, Waverly NY

Bill:

A tough one.  I've been by it a hundred times in the last 30 + years.  Went
by there frequently from 78 - 82 when I was travelling back and forth to
college. I used to get alot of neck strain going by there on Rt. 17 as the
ex LV yards are just past it and to the south.  I don't recall any
lettering, but maybe back in the EL days?

Chris