Re: (erielack) Early CR Logos on EL Units

Yes, Microscale HO Set 87-157 and N Scale 60-157 containes the "CR" for
painting out former paint schemes. The PA's did not last into Conrail.
E's and F's were painted like this along with all the other EL units.
One E-8 Conrail 4014 which was EL 835? lasted until the middle 80's
painted in EL colors with the "CR" on the nose and sides

Seth Lakin
Chesterton IN
Modeling Conrail in 1978