Re: (erielack) Re: Trainmasters

if I remember right all but the last two are one phase and the other two
are a different phase, the big difference being wether or not the handrails
have the dip or not.  Seems like it was those last two that had the 'dip' -
1860/61?  I'd have to go paw through a book to tell for sure, but 1850 has
straight handrails according to the pic I just looked at.

Bill K.

Bill's Syracuse rail page

http://www.dreamscape.com/pontiac/rail.html