RE: (erielack) Life-Like Erie PA's in black/yellow

>How about a DLW Trainmaster, or better yet an EL SDP45 or an SD45-2 in the
>near future?  Unfortuneatly, the potential market for these units (except
>possibly the Trainmaster) will be somewhat small and may not justify a
>production run for them due to the extremely limited acceptance by the
>prototype when the units were introduced.

I'm really surprised that Life-Like (or anyone else, for that matter) hasn't
done a really nice:

	1) Trainmaster
	2) RDC-1/RDC-3

Of course, there were two relatively distinct phases of the Trainmaster,
making that one a little harder.

As for an SDP45, forget it! An EL-only item (at least with that style of
end). The SD45-2 might be nice, though (even though EL's had the extra-size
fuel tanks)....