Re: (erielack) Life-Like Erie PA's in black/yellow

The new PA's in BY are HO.  I don't feel this is cause for concern, as
Life-Like has typically released N scale versions of their HO product six
to nine months later.  I'd look for them in late Fall / early Winter.

I agree with your assessment of their product.  Both their power and
rolling stock are comparable to Atlas and Kato and sometimes (particularly
their rolling stock), exceed their quality at a significant price
advantage.

Chris Thurner

- ----------
"erielack_@_internexus.net"
> Subject: Re: (erielack) Life-Like Erie PA's in black/yellow
> Date: Tuesday, June 09, 1998 10:45 PM
>
> Paul,
>
> Are you talking HO or N gage.  I'm patiently waiting for the N-gage
> versions.
>
> I keep telling the Atlas/Kato crowd to keep an eye on Life Like.  They
are
> really trying and I like my FA-2/FB-2 (4 units in Erie Black & Yellow)
Erie