(rshsdepot) RE: RSHSDepot Digest V1 #1858

Mr. Luchter,

With all due respect (which, if we practice "do unto others...", is
zero):

1) You yourself raised the issue of "transitory corporate entities."  I
can't think of a better example of the definition of that than the very
railroad companies that built and then abandoned the very stations you
claim to cherish.  Interesting double standard, if you ask me.

2) You describe those who disagreed with you on this forum (or at least
those who protested the inclusion of politics) as "recalcitrant
knee-jerkers".  Pardon me, but it seems that your rude "I'll bet the
mayor is a Republican" remark is the very epitome of being a
"recalcitrant knee-jerker".

I'm just saying................

Alexander D. Mitchell IV