RE: (rshsdepot) Re: [NYC-Railroad] Dayton Ohio

Cool site!  I have pictures of many of the depots in Tennessee, Alabama, and
Georgia if you would like them.  Their quality varies.

- -----Original Message-----
From: Jack Marshall [mailto:Jack.Marshall_@_comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 8:44 AM
To: rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: Re: (rshsdepot) Re: [NYC-Railroad] Dayton Ohio

As promised earlier, here is a picture of the Dayton depot taken by my
father in the mid 50's (I believe.)

http://www.jkmarshall.com/images/DaytonP46S57.jpg

For those interested, I have been (slowly) building a website of depot
locations/photos using a Google Map mashup. Although a "work in progress"
you may find it interesting.

http://www.jkmarshall.com/DepotMapxx.htm

Jack Marshall
Mpls