(rshsdepot) North Randall, OH station - GONE

 From the EL List...

- -------- Original Message --------
Subject: (erielack) Fw: North Randall station - GONE
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 20:07:04 -0500
From: Rich Behrendt

The following was forwarded to me by my friend Jerry Jordak in
Cleveland, noting the recent demolition of North Randall station.

The station stood vacant since the mid-1980's, and slowly deteriorated
over the years, but surprisingly remained intact withstanding the harsh
weather  elements of NE Ohio over the years there...

Rich Behrendt
ELHS #384

Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 7:43 PM
Subject: North Randall station - GONE