(rshsdepot) Re: [NYC-Railroad] Dayton Ohio

In a message dated 3/1/2007 4:51:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
bvasilion_@_sbcglobal.net writes:

My  father was raised in Dayton Ohio, and he would tell me stories of
his  watching the NYC trains coming from or to the station across the
First  street crossing. Does anyone have any photos of Dayton Ohio
Train station  and the first or 1st street crossing. I have a postcard
with the large  tower the station had but I would like to see more of
the actual station.

Thanks bill

    Perhaps someone on this list has some photos of  this station.

            Daniel  Chazin
            Teaneck,  NJ
http://www.aol.com.