(rshsdepot) Hopewell Depot Restoration

We are putting together a European tour as a fund raiser for the Hopewell Depot Restoration.
Here is some info about the tour.....> an 11 day tour  including 4 different railroads and a number
of cities in the Alps.

Fly to Geneva Switzerland and travel to a lake resort at Montreux.
Ride the "Golden Pass" train to Gstaad ski resort. Visit the home of Gruyere cheese.
Motorcoach to the Chateau de Chillon.  Do you remember the "Prisoner of Chillon" from High
school English class ?
Travel through the Rhone Valley to Zermatt Switzerland with a view of the Matterhorn.
Ride the Gornergrat cogwheel railroad over high bridges and glaciers.
Ride through more bridges and tunnels on the narrow gauge "Glacier Express" train to St Moritz.
A side trip to Tirano, Italy on the Bernina Express Train. (More glaciers)
Travel to Innsbruck Austria, home of the winter olympics.
Visit Salzburg, home of Mozart
Fly home from Munich, Germany.

Prices and date to follow.

 If we organize a trip like this, would you be interested ?

Let me know what you think.  Drop a note to:

Brudberg_@_optonline.net

Bernie Rudberg       Pres. Hopewell Depot Restoration Inc.