(rshsdepot) DL&W Morris Plains, NJ Depot for sale.

From the Erielack list...

Howdy, gang,

      Local legend has it that this house is the former DL&W pre-grade separation wooden station at Morris Plains.  I went there a few years ago with photos of the original station and the size and shape do match up, complete with the two arch windows up high in the gable being in the exact same location. Porches and additions were added to both sides. The style of the house is that of many pre-WWI homes in Morris County.

      A friend in the neighborhood just told me the house is for sale, and its listing is at:

http://newmls.gsmls.com/public/show_public_report_rpt.do?report=clientfull&Id=11747414_33479

Mike Del Vecchio

Jim Dent
Oakland, NJ