(rshsdepot) Re: CNE Tour 2006 Guide Books

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?rshsdepot-04-12-06

DSC_0057_m.jpg (image/jpeg, 960x643 247026 bytes, BF: 2.410 ppb)

For those of you who took the CNE Tour on April 2, here is a group photo by Mark Kolodny to add to your guide book.   I have a more detailed version but the file size is much larger.  If you want the bigger file send me a note.

The photo shows our group exploring the restored Pleasant Valley station on West Road in Pleasant Valley NY.  A few years ago the station had to be moved or torn down to make way for new construction.  A group of volunteers saved the station and had it moved to West Road.  The Town of Pleasant Valley is considering moving the station back into town and using for business.  We will see what happens.

Bernie Rudberg