Re: (rshsdepot) Philadelphia Area Railroad Stations

Reading Terminal though I don't know about access..I think it is a
convention center under the large shed, the largest arched shed rail
station left in the United States. No trains, they routed the ex-RDG
into 30th Street, ex-PRR. There is also the outer Philly Pennsylvania
station, I forget the street number, 68th?    Reading Terminal looks
like an office building, it is under an office building