Re: (rshsdepot) AOL Spam filters

In a message dated 4/16/2005 11:44:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
root_@_net.bluemoon.net writes:

I just  spent the past half hour talking to an AOL "Postmaster" about their
spam  filter problem blocking our email lists and he said he's escalating  the
issue and it should be resolved within 72  hours.

    I've had this problem in the past, but I seem to be  getting mail from
the list now.

            Daniel  Chazin
            CoolGuy127_@_aol.com