RE: (rshsdepot) Pemberton NJ

Guys, we need your help.  If any of you could write letters of support for
the Pemberton Township Historic Trust/North Pemberton Railroad Station, it
would be greatly appreciated.  It's costing us a fortune in legal fees to
fight WaWa.  We believe so much in what we are doing for the railroad and
especially for the people of this town.  We already have the grant money to
restore this site to what it was 100 years ago.  It isn't going to cost the
taxpayers one cent.  We are all dedicated volunteers.  We have already
restored the RR Station, the Section House (on its original foundation) and
are now restoring an old PRR wooden caboose.  The children from the
neighboring schools come there for field trips (free of charge) which they
won't ever be able to do again if WaWa gets that property.  There will be no
place to park the busses.  We sponsor many annual events such as the annual
hayride that takes the kids on a 45 minute ride on the beautiful 2.5 mile
rail trail, the annual toy train and collectible show, the annual lamp and
lantern show, the MS Walk, The Deborah Walk-a-thon, etc.  If you contact me
personally, I will be glad to send you a newsletter and any other
information you might want.  These WaWa people are ruthless.  They build
their gas station/convenience stores, make their money and get out.  They
care nothing about the people or the towns they ruin.  What we want to do
will still be there 100 years from now.  So, if you could just take a few
minutes to write a letter on our behalf, it will go a long way in helping to
preserve this site for future generations.
Lee Taylor,
Secretary: Pemberton Township Historic Trust
PO Box 1647
Browns Mills, NJ 08015