Re: (rshsdepot) RR hotel Nashville, TN

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?rshsdepot-02-11-05

Union_Station.jpg (image/pjpeg, 258x220 22464 bytes)

It's called Union Station, located at 1001Broadway, ( downtown ).
It's now a Wyndham Historic Hotel.

  It's a pretty impressive bldg. ( see attachment ),
They were going to clean up behind the place, ( remove all
the sheds and stuff ), but I haven't passed by it for a while
and don't know it they have gotten to it yet.
  You can read more about Union Staion here in Nastyville, ( I
mean Nashville, lol ), here:
http://www.glasssteelandstone.com/BuildingDetail/517.php

Bradley