(rshsdepot) RSHS Website Update

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Check the Railroad Station Historical Society's website for a new Depot Architect section. It was started by one of our members, Adrian Banfield, but is definitely a work in progress. Adrian is sending monthly entries and I a m seeking contributions from others.  There are also a couple of architect links that have not yet been installed.

The Illinois extant depot list has been expanded with lots of new entries, especially in the Chicago Region.  Georgia has also received quite a few updates.

Coming soon, before Christmas, will be an on-line depot book review section.

Mark J. Camp