(rshsdepot) Hopewell Depot Progress

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?rshsdepot-11-15-03

Sills_11-03.jpg (image/jpeg, 38725 bytes)

Todays Hopewell Depot work party made a lot of progress.  On hand for the work were Rich Taylor, Jerry Carey, Tom Lepre, Bill Santoro and Bernie Rudberg with moral support from our secretary Jackie Prusak.   By the end of the day just about half of the sill beams had been replaced with new lumber.  Next weeks project will be floor joists and a deck in the north half of the building.

I will be out of town for the next couple weeks but the work will continue.  Look for E-Mail notes about work parties from Jerry Carey.  Come on down next Saturday and join the fun.

Bernie Rudberg
President     Hopewell Depot Restoration Inc.