RE: (rshsdepot) Antique turntable still used to swivel rail cars

> The company that built it has been out of business for 60 .

This is one of a few lines I wondered about. I thought this would have
been built by Seaboard Air Line, which hasn't been gone for 60 years
yet.  Or maybe the predecessor, the Raleigh & Gaston, which has been
gone since whenever Seaboard was formed (1890s?).

- --Mark Thomas