(rshsdepot) Sherbrooke, PQ

From the Movingwheels website(http://www=2Emovingwheels=2Ecom/news=2Ehtml)=
=2E=2E=2E=20

I don't think we've seen this news elsewhere:=20

APRIL 26, 2003: A fire destroyed former CP (now MMA) Sherbrooke station on=
=20
Belvedere St=2E Station has recently been sold to City of Sherbrooke and i=
t=20
was expected to be renovated and transformed in a farmers market=2E No oth=
er=20
info currently known=2E=20

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E