(rshsdepot) FW: train station

Please reply to Jim at  lucky3_@_snip.net
> ----------

falling apart. The town was built around this station. There is still
trains that run throught our town but are fright trains now. It is a
shame that this history is falling apart. Can you tell me where I could
look for any grants to fix this station up so our history can be saved.
In the tracks hayday there were over 100 trains a day going threw this
town. Now it is down to four trains sometimes six trains a day.  thanks
Jim Neely