(rshsdepot) Parkville

Here is a question about the Parkville station, the one where I have
only seen it in the before photo of the before and after pictures for
the grade separation project...I have been reading the very interesting
tale of the Avenue H station on the D train. Since this was so close to
the crossing of the MB with the Culver Line..

Does this mean that gabled Parkville station was a LIRR station, and
only for the LIRR?

or something like that..

Paul