(rshsdepot) Pittston, PA

Interesting post from the AnthraciteRR list=2E=2E=2E

Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:50:34 -0500=20
From: Neil R Weinberg <laurellines_@_juno=2Ecom>=20
Subject: Lehigh Valley Pittston Passenger Station=20

I'm Neil Weinberg, editor, L&WV Chapter Laurel Lines newsletter & Board=20=

Director=2E I received a call last night from Mike Savokinas, Pittston=2E=20=

It seems the mayor of Pittston is very interested in a project to rebuild=20=

the Lehigh Valley Railroad passenger station on its original foundation=2E=
=20
In the past 1 or 2 years, the mayor has been able to develope the=20
waterfront area of the city=2E=20
I've been asked to put out this e-mail message=2E Does anyone have=20
information about the LVRR passenger station such as blueprints,=20
builder's plans, photos inside & outside the building, date the building=20=

opened, etc=2E=20
Apparently the mayor of Pittston is serious and has federal & state money=20=

to see this project through to completion=2E=20
Please contact me: Neil Weinberg=20
210 White Birch Road=20
Dalton, PA 18414=20
570-563-2491=20