(rshsdepot) re: Hornell, NY (not Buffalo)

I apologize for my mislabeling of yesterday's Buffalo email=2E  Thanks to =
all
who pointed it out=2E  I search for the articles while at work, quickly sk=
im
read them before sending them on to the list, and then read them more full=
at home a few times a week=2E  So sometimes I miss some important info=2E

Jim Dent

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E