Re: (rshsdepot) 1905 Laurel Line Tunnel Under Scranton, PA Open to Trolley Tourists

Freight by the 1970's was diesel powered. I believe that the L&WV used leased E-L power (switchers), and may have been a wholly owned subsidiary of the E-L by that time. Interchange was in the L&WV yard adjacent to the E-L main line, just east of the passenger station in Scranton.
Would assume that any interchange now might be with the CP/D&H west of Bridge 60???