From: Seth Bramson sbramson_@_bellsouth=2Enet
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:57:17 -0400
To: jdent1_@_optonline=2Enet, rshsdepot@lists=2Erailfan=2Enet
Subject: Re: (rshsdepot) FW:  Milw & Rock Island depot photos donation

Friends:
One of my long time friends and correspondents in "the hobby" is the=20
great Mac Own, for many years a superb and noted photographer=2E  I have=20=

just received, from Mr=2E Owen, a wonderful lot of  rail and traction=20
photos and there are a fairly large group of Milw and R=2E I=2E depots tha=
t=20
I would like to donate to our group=2E  Do we have a central repository?=20=

 Who do I send them to?  Would one of the bosses pls be kind enough to=20
advise how we do this kind of thing=2E
Many thanks in advance=2E

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E