Re: (rshsdepot) FW: Milw & Rock Island depot photos donation

Friends:
One of my long time friends and correspondents in "the hobby" is the
great Mac Own, for many years a superb and noted photographer.  I have
just received, from Mr. Owen, a wonderful lot of  rail and traction
photos and there are a fairly large group of Milw and R. I. depots that
I would like to donate to our group.  Do we have a central repository?
 Who do I send them to?  Would one of the bosses pls be kind enough to
advise how we do this kind of thing.
Many thanks in advance.