(rshsdepot) Train Stations Virtual Tour

From Bernie Wagenblast=2E=2E=2E

I don't know if this has already been mentioned=20
on the list, but if not I think you'll find this=20
site of interest=2E

Train Stations Virtual Tour allows you to take a 360=20
degree view of various rail stations from your PC=2E =20
If you don't already have it you'll have to download=20
the iPIX software=2E  Once downloaded click on a station=2E =20
In most cases there are indoor and outdoor views available=2E =20
The majority of the stations seem to be on the West Coast=2E =20
You can also view some VIA stations in Canada=2E

Bernie Wagenblast

http://www=2E360360=2Ecom/stations=2Ehtml

http://mail2web=2Ecom/ =2E