(rshsdepot) Endangered central Kansas ex-ATSF, MoPac depots question

I know this is not about depots but it is about this are around Scotts City.
(copied from MoPac list)

That trackage around Scott City is interesting.=A0 I was up there (out of
Amarillo on business) last month, and I was interested in the various lines
in and out.=A0 I am familiar with the old MoPac main, but what ran south and

southeast of Scott City originally (Santa Fe?) I caught a K&O run leaving
east out of Scott City and thought they were taking the old MoPac main, but
the headed northeast shortly after leaving town (again I assume old Santa
Fe).=A0 Not knowing the area very well, I didn't even know that the Santa Fe

came through Scott City.=A0 BTW, there is an old MoPac merchandise car in Sc
ott
City, on a siding right across from the depot in boxcar red, but with very
good lettering.=A0 Any idea of who owns it, or if it could possibly be for s
ale
or donation?=A0 We have a rail museum in Amarillo, and I'd be very intereste
in this car is there was a possibility of getting it.

Thanks,
Larry W Smith
olsmith7364_@_aol.com
remove the first o to email me direct