(rshsdepot) Milwaukee Road

There's the Milwaukee Road Historical Association at http://www.mrha.com/ and
Milwaukee Road Online at http://www.trainweb.org/milwaukee/homepage.html and
the wonderful little book Milwaukee Road West.  My favorite station is the
one in Missoula, Mt which I have visited on several occasions and really
should be on the Great Railroad Stations list.
(see photo at http://www.trainweb.org/milwaukee/missoula.jpg).
It is brick with and towers and has been beautifully restored. The Butte
station is similar and I believe there is a third in Great Falls.  The other
Milwaukee stations, to the best of my knowledge, were fairly typical Western
US railroad depots.

Dean from Cincinnati

Dean Carroll