(rshsdepot) Brantford, Ontario

>Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:10:54 -0400
>From: Bernie Wagenblast <brwagenblast_@_comcast.net>
>Subject: (rshsdepot) Brantford, Ontario
>
>Photo links:
>http://www.old-postcards.com/2030.jpg  (Grand Trunk depot)
>http://www.old-postcards.com/3827.jpg  (CH&B station)
>Note: I'm not sure which station is the one that was renovated.  If anyone
>on the list knows, please pass the information along.

Thanks, Bernie, for the color postcards from Brantford, Ontario. VIA uses
the Grand Trunk (CNR) depot. There was scaffolding around the tower when I
was there 10 years ago. The TH&B (Toronto, Hamilton & Buffalo, now part of
CPR) depot is also still standing. It is currently used as the Iron Horse
Steak House Restaurant, according to "Railway Stations of Ontario"
http://web.globalserve.net/~robkath/station.htm maintained by Robert Hughes.

Gordy Bjoraker