(rshsdepot) St. Louis area suburban depots

Gentlemen,

I am quite new to this list, and have a request.  I am working on an article
for the Missouri Pacific Historical Society on the suburban service provided
by the Missouri Pacific and Iron Mountain in the early 1900, up through about
WWII.  I am in need of photos or postcards of various depots which were part
of the suburban service.  If anyone would ahve photos or postcards I could
borrow, buy or copy (I can take scans too) of any St. Louis area (west and
south) suburban stations, please contact me off list.  I'm also trying to
nail down the hsitory of suburban service on teh Missouri Pacific in Kansas
City and Omaha.

Thanks for your time and kind consideration.

Jerry Michels