Re: (rshsdepot) New Orleans station site

Paul S. Luchter wrote:

>http://lrs.railspot.com/r-noupt.htm
>
>no pictures but lists and discusses every New Orleans station ever
>
 >>>VERY interesting, Paul, and thank you.  The site gives us which
roads used each station.  It is interesting to note that MoPac operated
into two separate stations in New Orleans.  I can only think of two
places where that occurred besides N. O.:  Chicago, where NYC went into
both Central Station and LaSalle St., and New York, where NH trains
operated into both the Grand and the Penn.  (Now, I'm not talking about,
say, Philadelphia, where PRR trains left one station and passed through
another, but, rather, separate stations as terminals.  Where else
besides the above did this occur?  (Oakland/SFO for SP doesn't count, as
Coast Line commute trains operated out of 3rd and Townsend (as did, I
think, the through trains to L. A.) while the Overland Route trains
operated out of Oakland, so that is two completely separate cities).
 (This is NOT a riddle!  It is an honest-to-goodness info seeking
question.  I can't think of any more than the above.