(rshsdepot) Sparta, NJ Station

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 00:04:17 -0400
   From: "Charles Smith" <cwsmith3_@_bellatlantic.net>
Subject: RE: Sparta Station Workday

Hello again,

I spoke with Peter Garachi from the Star Ledger today. He's going to be at
the station with a photographer on Saturday at 10 AM to gather info and
pictures. It would be good if we could be assembled by 9:45am. I also urge
anyone who's been curious about the station project to stop by. The more
people he can talk with, the better. If someone can bring the VRA,
Sussex RR
Club and Tri State signs, please do - they'll look great in a group photo.
Moreover, they'll be representative of the great group effort this project
has been and continues to be.

On the list of things to do on Saturday are:

- - clearing the underbrush to the street (weather permitting)
- - getting the desk out of the attic

If you have a long ladder and rope, please bring it. It will make getting
the desk much easier. Anyone with loppers or hedge clippers, please bring
them. Jeff and Mary Hookway sent me a notice that the bees in the east end
of the station have unfortunately returned. I'll see if I can treat the area
again and reduce their presence but anyone allergic should be forwarned.
Jeff & Mary, thank you as always!

I'll be at the Tri State board meeting tomorrow night and will have limited
email access all week. If you have any questions, give me a call at work
973-514-5756.

Hope to see you on Saturday,
Charles