(rshsdepot) Texas Depots

I recently bought a book and just had a few minutes now to glance at it. The
book is "Sante Fe in the Lone Star State - Volume 1 - 1949-1969" by Steven
Allen Goen.

The 144 page book is a self-described color pictorial.  Many of the pictures
are action shots on the lines and include depots as part of the overall
scene.  As a bonus a 20 page section in the back of the book depicts nearly
60 Sante Fe Texas depots, in sharp, well lit, color.

I would recommend this book to Texas depot fans