Re: (rshsdepot) Info on east coast of Florida stations

Steven Delibert wrote:

>Even given the opportunity, Bramson won't blow his horn loud enough.  I was
>just delighted to make his acquaintance on this list, because it reminded me that all the way back 30 and more years ago, the fine-print classified ads in the back of "Trains", every single month, would always start with "Seth Bramson buys anything FEC, anything Florida . . . "  Imagine what he's collected by now, starting before it ever even occurred to most of the rest of us; imagine what he's got in that book.  Next time I'm in Florida, he better let me tour the barn, or gymnasium, or aircraft hanger, which he must need for all that stuff -- meanwhile, I'm gonna buy his book, and I'm also gonna admit that in return for saying all this (unsolicited) nice stuff about him, I'm gonna send him an off-list note saying he better autograph it for me . . .
>
 >>>It will be an honor, a pleasure and a privilege.  (I hope you all
know that not only is Steve the President of the U & D Historical
Society but he has been instrumental--and in some cases, pivotal--in
saving several former U & D buildings).  And, of course, everybody on
this list is welcome anytime you are in the vile wild of nawth Cuber to
come and see our modest collection, just call us first @ (305) 757-1016.