(rshsdepot) FW: La Salle Street Station

Can anyone help Ms. Gnas...

Original Message:
- -----------------
From: Kathryn Gnas Frostypoo_@_msn.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 09:00:16 -0500
To: jdent1_@_optonline.net
Subject: La Salle Street Station

Hello,
My grandfather was a commercial artist for the Chicago North Western Railroad and did murals in several of the Chicago tr=
ain stations including the LaSalle Street Station...

Do you have any idea who I could contact about what happened to the paintings and furnishings that were in the LaSalle St=
reet Station when it was torn down in the 1980's.  I am hoping that something was saved and is the hands of collectors.

Kathy Gnas

http://mail2web.com/ .