(rshsdepot) pics of Cleburne, TX, T&BV depot

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser and click/select the index or matching subject link.

http://www.railfan.net/lists/mplist.cgi?rshsdepot-photo

cleburne1.jpg (image/jpeg, 139863 bytes)
cleburne2.jpg (image/jpeg, 72867 bytes)

I'll give this a try ... I'm going to attach two photos of the
now-famous Trinity & Brazos Valley station (later
Burlington-Rock Island) in Cleburne, TX.  The mail server is
supposed to strip the pics, post them to a web site, and give a
URL where you can find them.  I may have messed them up in
Photoshop, but you shold get the idea.

One of the pics shows the adjacent Santa Fe depot.  These were
taken on a drizzly November 29, 1981.  The T&BV depot was, at
the time, a junque store and the Santa Fe depot was being used
by the RR (can't remember how far this was from their Cleburne
shops where the CF-7's were built).

- --Mark, markt_@_duke.edu