(rshsdepot) Depot Duplicate Slides

I now have Railroad Duplicate Slides, Volume 4, 11 pages long.  This has
depots (with architectural details specified) from the Cadillac & Lake
City (ex-RI in CO); California Western; Canadian National (Manitoba &
Saskatchewan); Canadian Pacific (Manitoba & Saskatchewan); Carbon County
Railway; Chicago & Northwestern (+ some Chicago, St. Paul, Minneapolis &
Omaha) from WY, ND, SD, NE, MN & IA.
    The slides are professionally duplicated using Kodak's eDupe film.
    The list is available free as an MSWord e-mail attachment or if you
prefer I'll print and mail one to you for $1.00 to Norm Metcalf, P.O.
Box 1368, Boulder CO
80306-1368 USA.
    Norm