Re: (rshsdepot) Trespassing or This Land is Made for You and Me

On 12/22/01 1:06 AM, "Blue Moon Network Administrator"
<root_@_net.bluemoon.net> wrote:

> I have always been what I call a 'light tresspasser' and as far as I am
> concerned abandoned buildings are fair game.

My passion for abandoned relics has lead to such activities. Of course, a
good portion of the problem are people who would enter such places and sue
*somebody* if a brick fell on their heads.

That's the real problem.

I will sign any release to go in where I want to, and in the case of an
abandoned place, I "sign my own release" knowing that any injury or event
that may occur is my own doing. That doesn't make it legal, but it eases my
mind a little.

It's the threat of lawsuit that has caused much of the tightening down.
Unless someone thinks Osama is sleeping at Union Station. Seems that's what
John Ashcroft thinks.

Rob Davis