From: "Paul S. Luchter" <luckyshow_@_mindspring.com>
To: "RSHSDepot" <rshsdepot_@_lists.railfan.net>
Sent: Tuesday, September 14, 2027 1:18 AM
Subject: (rshsdepot) PATH and violence . . . .

Last week I was going to write and ask where the tunnel that turns north out
of Grove Street heading east, where that now unused turn went on the H&M....
Now well that is less why I write from the center of a world of madness, man
they put down the building I can see from the overpass on a clear day...and
well this is station related actually..tonite they hope there is a PATH
train still down there because one is unaccounted for....so maybe there is
people in it, they will approach from Jersey side once they turn off the
right main..hopefully the President doesn't get in the way tomorrow and they
find people...oh we hope...good news is slim pickins in this area of sorrow
and shock...
The IRT is crushed below that horror, so I was wondering about that old long
closed loop at South Ferry....but they don't want to run beneath there
anyway, the vibrations....

Greenwich Village is a village again...

I was going to Jersey City this weekend but will not be....

I am incoherent, is everybody else from NY ok I wonder...

Paul