(rshsdepot) PA Train Station Calendars

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Aug. 31, 2001

CONTACT: GREGG MILLER

814-942-1848

PA Train Station Calendars Available

ALTOONA-You won't spend a day without seeing one of Pennsylvania's great
train stations with the 2002 Great Train Stations of Pennsylvania Calendar.
More, the purchase of this unique calendar goes to support the establishment
of a model train museum in Central Pa.

"We wanted to build on the popularity of our previous calendars and make a
calendar that residents throughout the state will enjoy," said AMTMA
President Gregg Miller. "The calendar will also give residents throughout
the state a chance to support our efforts by purchasing a calendar."

The 21st Century has arrived on track twelve. The wall calendar contains
twelve large glossy pictures of train stations in Pennsylvania including
1890s Altoona canopy, Lakemont Park trolley station, present Altoona
station, Kittaning Point station as well as stations in Tyrone, Bellwood,
Roaring Spring, Bellefonte, Greensburg, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg
and Scranton.

"These calendars make perfect gifts for people out-of-state, or for
residents who want to relish some of the great treasures of
Pennsylvania-railroad stations," Miller said. "They're also sure to bring
smiles when given as holiday presents."

The calendars will be available by Oct. 1 at the following locations: On The
Right Track Hobbies, Roaring Spring Chamber of Commerce, the Railroaders
Memorial Museum gift shop and R-Waffle King. They will also be available at
AMTMA's mini-museum at the Station Mall and at Railfest Oct. 6 and 7. They
can also be ordered by calling 814-942-1848. AMTMA is also looking for
additional merchants around the state to help sell calendars.

The cost of the calendars is $15.00, plus $1.99 shipping if ordered by mail.
Sample photos can be found on AMTMA's website at http://www.amtma.org.