Re: (rshsdepot) Baltimore, MD/Scranton, PA

Scranton was a division headquarters for the Lackawanna.  It was NEVER the
headquarters for either RR, and, in fact, the Erie (pre merger) never went
anywhere near Scranton.  If I remember correctly trains from the New York
division of the DL&W ended at Scranton and then Scranton Division extended
either to or near Buffalo.  I don't remember if there was a Buffalo Division of
just a Buffalo Terminal Division, so perhaps one of you can better enlighted us
on that.